Sunday, December 23, 2007

START TO SOMETHING NEW

So this AM I met my new fitness buddy Carla for a run. Carla has been running in preparation for 5k's. So since I am trying to lose more weight and I am suppose to be doing more cardio I figured I will start joining Carla on her runs. Now if you know me I can tend to be a procrastinator. So last night when I got the text to go I was like okay. Then the Am came and I was like hmmmm...but Rob was like you have to go. So I put my sneakers on and met up with Carla, Mike, Renee, Kim and Christine.

All I have to say is I am glad I went on the 3 mile run .......I wanted to stop many times but having Carla by my side made me push myself even more.

THANKS CARLA FOR PUSHING ME AND I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW!



PHOTO BY CARLA AFTER THE WET RUN

2 comments:

carla ten eyck said...

oddly enough we look pretty happy!! SO glad you made it- I am looking forward to tomorrow!!

I'm Kristen said...

Good for you!!! Woot woot!!! You totally look great =)