Thursday, December 13, 2007

HAPPY 30TH TO ME!!!!!!!

Thats right yesterday was my my BIG 30!!!!!

but see i did not get to let you know yesterday for a reason see story below!!!


birthday bear

....... I am sure you really want to know what my big surprise was........

okay engough suspens Rob took me to VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right and if you know me at all I LOVE VEGAS!!!!!! So it was awesome but listen to this story.......

Friday Am 6am to be exact plae delayed.......now not getting to vegas until 6pm maybe.......nikki talks to man customer service guy and get on a plane to chicago w/Rob in.....FIRST CLASS!!!!!!! The upgrade fairy was on my side.......in vegas by 2pm YEAH!!!!! But coming home Sunday was a hole other story.

Sunday 1pm leave Veags on time .......get to DC Dulles at 8pm plane delayed till 10:30pm....at 10:30 pm the attendants notify us plane not leaving until 2am!!!! Get home at 4:45am and pickup my Mom at 6:30am to head to NYC for the best Chrsitmas Show ever!! Spent day with Mom and family once got home and went to bed by 10pm.


Boy was I ever tired but I am back !!! and Sad to Not be in Vegas.

So in all it was a wonderful 30th!

1 comment:

carla ten eyck said...

wow, what an adventure! Hope you have some energy left over for tonight!!!

See you soon!