Wednesday, December 12, 2007

SEX . + . A CITY = FINALLY A MOVIE!!!!!

So I was reading Scarlett Lillian's blog and saw this trailer below and I got so excited!!!!!!!!!!

I am a huge Sex and the City fan!!!! Sometimes when me and Christine go to the city we pretend we are Carrie and Samantha Ha! One of my favorite resturants to go to that was in the show in NYC is Cafeteria! by the way the best coconut martinis ever!!!

Christine pegged me as Samantha and I did not believe it until I took the test! Look below

You Are Most Like Samantha!

For you, dating is the ultimate sport
You're into guys with power, looks, or a lot of money.
You rather have a great two weeks than a great forever.
But even you fall victim to love from time to time. :-)


Romantic prediction: You'll find love in the next few months...

But you'll be the last one to realize it.





Well taken fromScarlett's Blog here is the trailer!!!!!!!


I just had to share with all!

By the way who are you most like???? Carrie- Samantha- Miranda-or Charloette







No comments: