Wednesday, December 05, 2007

2 PHOTOGS . + . STEVE = LOTS OF IDEAS!

So I have been slacking in the blogging once again. This time of the year seems to become so hectic I forget about this blog....so now I have a whole slew of stuff to post!!!!!

I want to start with Kari!

About a month ago Kari asked me to do photos of her then boyfriend for hoilday cards and what not. I was so flattered that another photographer would ask me for such a favor!!! Well since then Karri is now engaged......but these are not her engagement photos for Paul and Krystal have the pleasure of doing her wedding....and I am bummed that I cannot do it..:(


So........this Sunday I meet K + S at the Essex trains ..of course on the coldest day and some snow falling too! We ended up having so much fun just snooping around the train yard and seeing what we can find. i have to laugh though Kari said it best being a photographer you sometimes do not relaize that it can be awkward in front of the lens. So Kari take this as a leason for when our clients say I don't know what to do!


Below are a few of my favs!




4 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

awesome! i LOVE the next to last one!! It's so pretty!

when are we getting those drinks?

xoxo
M:)

nikki nicole photography said...

thanks mary...lets go soon!!!!! i need them and i am turning 30 on the 17th!!!

I'm Kristen said...

Oh wow, these are just beautiful!
Niiiice work =)

carla ten eyck said...

great job nikki nicole! welcome home now let's get together soon!!