Thursday, January 15, 2009

THE WANDERING UTERUS: AN ART SHOW!!!!!

WOW! 2009 IS HERE!

I have been totally slacking on the blog posts an have so much
to catch up on!!!!

Over Christmas I had weddings, portraits and a little bit of ME time!

But I am back and ready to attack the new year FULL FORCE!

To start off the New Year i wanted to invite everyone to come out to see

THE WANDERING UTERUS




It is my next gallery showing I am so honored to be a part of. This show is
with 10 other amazing women artists. The theme is women in their travels. There
are all different types of medias in this show and I can tell ya the opening is
going to be amazing!

I am SUPER excited about my pieces and cannot wait to share them with everyone!

So mark the date down

FRIDAY JANUARY 16th ..... 7-10pm
Where: MAC650 .. 650 Main Street Middletown!

Hope to see you then!

3 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

If my sitter is available I will be there :-) Congratulations!

carla ten eyck said...

Dave and I will see you there tonight! I'm so proud of you for accomplishing one of your big goals so early in the year!!

xxoo

nikki nicole photography said...

THANKS CARLA CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU TONIGHT!