Saturday, January 17, 2009

OLIVIA GRACE: BABY SWEETNESS

Right before christmas I got a text message saying.....

OLIVIA GRACE

NOVEMBER 2008


I was like huh?

My sister in-law wanted to let me know her cousin Melissa
had a baby girl! It was so exciting for (a) Kendra would
now have a cousin close to her age & (b) I would get to
photographer her! I was jumping with joy!!!!!!

MEET: OLIVIA GRACE
BORN: NOVEMBER 2008



So 2 days after christmas I got to meet up with Cliff, Melissa and Olivia!

See they live in Long Island and home only for a limited time.
This shoot was extra special not only cause Olivia was 6 weeks old
but I had rented the new 5D Mark II!

And all I can say about this camera is OH MY FRIGGIN GOSH!!!

See for yourself!!!!!

TECH: 3200 ISO Shutter 80 Stop 2.8


TECH: 5000 ISO Shutter 80 Stop 3.5
Can I get a HOLY SH**!!!!! SERIOUSLY????


Okay back to the story!

When I shoot newborn I love natural light!
Window light is the best for me!
Check it out!

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!
Come On! The lips and nose touching seriously???






Those little hands oh!!!!!



Mommy time!



Family Time!




And lastly Olivia time!!!!




Oh her little hand!


Olivia cannot wait to see you in 3 months!

4 comments:

Erik Maziarz said...

cute! awesome shots! that window light is killer. 4, 6, and 8 are friggin sweet.

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

So sweet! Ahh! I can't wait to get that camera!!!

nikki nicole photography said...

thanks guys, erik #8 is one of my favs too!.

candace i cannot wait to buy that camera either!

Andi Walpurgis said...

beautiful shots...I love taking pictures of newborns...they are priceless...I love window light also...great job like always...