Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HAPPY 21ST MEGAN!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it my Megs 21 today!!

It feels like just yesterday she came to work with me and was 19!

Over the past 2 years Meg has gone from being my office girl
to my now 2nd shooter! Boy I have been really lucky!!!!

Here is when Meg first came to work for me.....


Through the course of her first summer Megan quickly adapted
to all situations...

her she is shooting


There have been silly times......




There has been dressing brides times....


And there has been wet times....


And there has been Sexy times.....

this is from a recent shoot of Meg!



Meg I am so glad you came into my world!
Thank you for EVERYTHING and I sooooo look forward
to the up coming year and years with ya!

HAPPY 21 GIRL!!!!!!


Enjoy your birthday tribute here!

1 comment:

carla ten eyck said...

Happy Birthday, you're a big girl now!! :)

Great shots in the crack den Miss Nikki!!

and everyone could be so lucky to have a sidekick like Megan...