Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kaitlin & Denny : Winter Love

The day after christmas Meg and I met up with Kaitlin and Denny
for their winter wedding!

It was such a great time of the year for a wedding......
The crisp cool air... the smell of snow... which it did snow for
a brief moment..... the holiday lights ....ahhhhh... christmas!
Our day started out with getting ready with Kaitlin!

Now all these images are with the new 5D Mark II!
I rented it over the holiday week and can I say LOVE IT!!!
It will change the way you shoot really!

Okay lets start off with some details!
My fav the SHOES!!!!!!





Kaitlin getting ready!


I love this shot of her mom helping her!


The modern bride checking her emails before she gets married!


Getting married..... what a proud dad she has!




MARRIED!!!!!



These next two of just K&D are almost my faves!

I LOVE their expressions laughing!




This is by far my new favorite place in city hall for some shots!
Work it girls!


Can I say I am in LOVE!
I saw this table and painting above it.
I was like Kaitlin go sit on the table!
And then it was like a big shinning light came on and...
well you see......



Time to go.....


Now at the reception we had a photobooth .....
Meg had these crazy ideas so I went with it and here
was what she wanted.....





Gotta have alittle fun you know!




At the end of the night just a little kiss......



Kaitlin and Denny thanks for letting us be a part of your day!

Here is your slideshow enjoy!!!!

9 comments:

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Wow Nikki, great images! I love the one of the bride and her father walking down the isle, I don't know what it is about it.....but it's great. Also the two of the b+g right after the ceremony.

Val McCormick Photography said...

Love the Nikki. Loving the shoe/ring shot! The bride and Bridesmaids in City Hall too! They are all great but those two stand out in my mind :-)

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Love these Nikki! Awseome shoe shots and I love the photobooth idea (logo love) that was going on. I wish I could of hung out with you more at the PUG. Never eough time!

Unknown said...

that kind of white-on-white-on-black scheme they have going looks really cool, huh?!

Andi Walpurgis said...

Love the first shot...very creative...great job!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Nikki - these are gorgeous!

Eric Foley said...

Wow Nikki, you blew these up! And I don't think the new 5D had anything to do with it! Awesome set!

Autumn said...

I love the close up of the two of them outside - SOOO cute!

carla ten eyck said...

The laughing outside of city hall is GREAT!!

Rock that 5D girl!