Wednesday, August 06, 2008

MARY KATE & PAUL: FOREVER IN LOVE

OH MY OH MY!!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED I CANNOT HIDE IT!!!!!!!

About a month ago Missy shot Mary Kate and Paul's wedding.
The day after their wedding Missy was so giddy and excited she just had to call me and tell me all about it!
She was telling my on the phone that she had so much fun and how cute Mary Kate and Paul were. I just could not wait
to see the photos!

Well after a long time over due here are a couple from their day!!!!



Okay.... Now for Paul and Mary Kate!!!!!!



how cute ae the Groom and Bride???? Love Paul's eyes they just pop at you! And Mary Kate soooo CUTE!!!!!!









This one I love the Missy got! It really shows both of their personalities!!!! Missy you ROCK!!!!!!


Missy way to rock the light!!!!!

Love the lens flare... not to mention how fun this dance seemed!!!!



For more photos from their day check out Missy's Blog!!!!

I also want to make a side note .......... Missy is quickly filling up for dates next year. She is taking a limited amount of
weddings for the 2009 Wedding Season. If you book with Missy in the month of August or September through Nikki
Nicole Photography you will get an extra special surprise in your package! Check out Missy under Real Wedding Associate Gallery!

1 comment:

Val McCormick Photography said...

Missy did an awesome job on these. :-)