Saturday, August 30, 2008

LITTLE WILL : ALL SMILES

I don't know how many times I need to repeat myself in saying I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!

When I initially meet with a bride I have HIGH, .... HIGH
hopes that I will not only be their wedding day photographer but also their photographer for life!

In this case it is true.

Meet: Mark, Anne and little Will



I meet Mark and Anne in 2005. We hit it off initially and then their wedding came. After the wedding
we lost touch until Will came! Anne gave me a call and said "Hey we have a son Will now and would
LOVE you to photograph him!" Of course I was soooooo excited! I just could not wait to see Mark,
Anne and now meet Will!

Here is the new family!



Anne enjoying time with Will:



and Mark making Will laugh:



LOVE LOVE LOVE Will's smile!


Now time to meet Will:






No comments: