Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HUSSEY KIDS : SILLYNESS!!!!

Twice a year my godmother's daughter Marybeth comes home from Wisconsin to visit and one visit is always during the summer!

Each year we make plans for photos and something always happens. But not this year! The weather was perfect and Elizabeth Park was the spot!

I have been photographing these kids since they were born it is so amazing to me how big they have gotten!

So with out any further writting.........

MEET:

ANNA






CHARLIE





AND JULIET






THE HUSSEY CHILDREN!!!!!!







NOW WHAT IS A KIDS PHOTO SHOOT WITHOUT A LITTLE SILLYNESS???

2 comments:

Missy said...

Adorable photos NIK!!!!! Very, very adorable, I bet mommmy is very happy!!!

Eric Foley said...

How fun was that! I want to be a kid again! You know, have no responsibility for anything!