Monday, August 04, 2008

#23 : GET A NEW IMAC

#23 : GET A NEW IMAC




So last week I joined about 27 other photographers up in the Berkshire Mts. for some r&r and a retreat.

The only seminar we had was given by Justin & Mary about goal setting.
We had to make a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days! Then Mary wanted us to blog about one of the things we wrote
down and complete it!

Well I just did #23 : GET A NEW IMAC

That's right Meg and I have been sharing the same Mac Pro to edit and now that we are in full wedding season the 1 computer is not cutting it. Nor is the old G4 or the G4 Laptop. So after much hunting around I have a pretty new imac coming my way!

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Now I too can edit quicker!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats and welcome to the iClub!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Wahoo! I got mine just a couple months ago. Be-yoo-tiful! Congrats on crossing something off your list!

Tina Parsadanov said...

Awesome! We JUST got one on Sunday!!! (for the same reasons) So exciting...have fun! Congrats on the that Big check mark.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition! And on checking off one of your goals.

It was really great to get to chill with you. Love your wild, fun personality. Look forward to seeing you at future events!

Val McCormick Photography said...

CONGRATULATIONS, I need to go MAC and never go back. This PC ain't cutting it. It takes wayyyyyyy to long to edit. This baby has a dual core processor too.