Friday, June 27, 2008

COMING FUN!!!!!

WOW I CANT BELIEVE IT IS FRIDAY ALREADY!!!!!!

So much is going on this coming week I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

The weekend gets kicked off tonight by going to the PEARL JAM concert with my bestest friend Christine!!!! The last time I saw PEARL JAM was like 99 at then the Meadows!!!! So i am SUPER EXCITED to go tonight and we have seats so even better!!!!

Then tomorrow Aveen and Gaz are coming here all the way from ENGLAND to visit for the week and a half!!!!! After all these years of going to visit them they are here visitng Rob and I!!!!! SO I have a fun packed week with them. Starting this weekend in BOSTON!!!!! Then next weekend in NYC!!!!!! I am sure we will do lots of other things but those are the biggies!!!!!

Lastly I have a posted about my secret summer fun event!

What is it you ask???????

Guess???????




TRY ANOTHER GUESS............





Still guessing?????



Okay okay okay it's ...........................


KICKBALL!

Thats right I am on a Kickball league! OUR TEAM IS THE KICK KATS!!!! We play every Wednesday night! Right now we have won 2 games and lost 1 not bad for our first year right now!!!!!

So in tradition of being a team ...like back in high school...... WE decided last week to do individual team pics!!!!!!

Below is some of the members of our fabulous KICKBALL TEAM!!!!!!

First is the collage of most the team members!






And now for some action shots!






hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

*PLEASE NOTE I WILL NOT BE IN OFFICE JUNE28-JULY 8TH. MEG WIL LDO HER BEST TO ANSWER PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS*

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

-NIKKI

5 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

i need to join this league. give me the sign up sheet!!

Unknown said...

Kickball?! You go girl!

Eric Foley said...

Awesome! I want to play! Can you drink beer while you play???

MIKE said...

KICK BALL!!!!!!! THATS FREAKIN AWESOME

E. Broderick Photography said...

I am so jealous! I love kickball. And I kicked a$$ when I was a kid. I could probably kick okay these days, but I'd need a pinch runner for sure.