Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BABY PEREZ IS ON THE WAY!

Lately I have really been getting into maternity sessions. I really love the way a women looks all glowey, healthy, excited and full of color! Dads to especially if it is their first child are so excited and full of energy to meet this little child!

I had the privilege of photographing J&E last week! What is even more touching than being able to capture this precious time of life is that next September I will be capturing their wedding!!! It is so exciting to be able to be a part of their lives and watch how their family and themselves grow!

J&E are expecting on July 3rd and it's going to be a BOY!!!!!!!

love my new backgrounds!!!!
this photo is sooooo classic....and I LOVE his HAT!!!!




look how cute and excited j is!!!





I LOVE these next 2 photos..... so sexy in a way!!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaah....nikki nicole droppin' it like it's hot! Love the lighting, the background, nice job.

Salty Grapes said...

Love your backdrop - really nice touch! And of course, the photos are gorgeous.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Love these Nikki....Those last two are sexy...does that make me a perve???...LOL :)

Val McCormick Photography said...

These are great!!! Pregnant is SEXY and you proved it here. Awesome job :-)

Unknown said...

hey nikki...i love that last shot...and the background in the first couple! Awesome job!