Wednesday, June 04, 2008

6 MONTH OLD FUN!

Last week I had fun photographing this little cutie Caitlyn! I have had the pleasure of
photographing her since she was a couple of weeks old!

I cannot believe how big she is getting and how cute she is!!!!!

I am looking forward to seeing her for her 1 yr portrait!






How cute is her expression!



how angelic is she!


FOR ANYONE WHO IS IS LOOKING FOR INDOOR OUTDOOR PORTRAITS AT THE STUDIO HERE WE HAVE SO MANY OPTIONS. YOU CAN HAVE AN INDOOR SESSION THE GO OUTSIDE TO OUR LAWN AREA. IT MAY NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH BUT WE GET SOME KILLER PHOTOS!!!!! THESE PHOTOS ABOVE WERE ALL TAKEN OUTSIDE OF OUR STUDIO!!!!

4 comments:

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Sweet shots Nikki....I love the colors...she's so cute! Missed you at the Phun-Raiser....where were you?

Michelle Wade Huston said...

So cute!!

nikki nicole photography said...

hey danille and michelle

thanks for the comments!
sorry i missed the Phun-Raiser I had a client and some stuff to deal with next time!

Tina Parsadanov said...

LOVE the 5th one down. Awesome job!