Tuesday, July 15, 2008

COMING TO A PHOTOGRAPHER NEARBY SOON!!!!!

OKAY!!!!

First I have to apologize I have been MIA for about 3 weeks now!

Gaz and Aveen came to visit and with being out for almost 2 weeks I have been swamped on playing catch-up!

Last Saturday Meg and I had a blast at Jen and Rob's wedding!!!!

There is more to come in a couple of days about that..... but first I have to laugh!

So I am editing Jen and Rob's wedding and I come across this photo!!!!



now for some lucky photographer this guy FUCCI is your groom!!!!!

So I had to post this shot!!!! So photographer Carla pay attention
to this guy he's coming to a wedding nearby you soon!

3 comments:

carla ten eyck said...

ha ha ha ha!! That is AWESOME!! I expect this type of behavior at your wedding now Mr. Mike!

SO looking forward to it!!

thanks for the heads up Nik!

xxoo

nikki nicole photography said...

yeah you know you like that ha!!!!!

i can't wait to rock the photobooth that night!

Val McCormick Photography said...

LOL, that's hilarious! What a crazy fun crowd.