Wednesday, September 19, 2007

H + K = 09.15.07

I knew from the time I had my engagement sesion with Hil and KJ that I was in for a real treat with their wedding. There is just so much energy and love coming off the two of them it is amazing. Hil is filled with so much fun and KJ so much laughter the two is a perfect fit!

Now what do I have to say about their wedding but OH MY GOSH!!!!!!

Just going through their photos I get so excited and I start to dance around in my studio...if you want to picture that ha!

So where do I start ....the rain in the am that cleared by noon.....the high engery from not only the 2 of them but also the bridal party or how much time they gave me for photos. Which by the way a BIG THANKS for that guys!

The party was amazing thanks to Keith Alan once again! He is an amazing Dj I must say. It went from a wedding at the Goodwin to Club Goodwin! The dance floor was packed....the drinks were a flowing and the bride and groom........ a smilin!

Let me let the photos tell the story best!

DETAIL BABY...HIL WAS SO ATTENTIONATE TO THEM...IS THAT A WORD?


I LOVE HER GRACIE SHOES


KJ HANGING OUT BEFORE THE CEREMONY


LOVE THE LITTLE ONES!


HERE COMES HIL!


THE CHURCH


TAKING A COUPLE ON THE MERRY GO ROUND!


A COUPLE IN FRONT OF THE FIREHOUSE! AND YES A FIRE HAPPENED AS WE WERE THERE!



HIL LOOKING AMAZING AND FABULOUS


A COUPLE IN FRONT OF THE GOLD BUILDING


HAVING A GOOD TIME...LOVE THIS ONE FROM THE RECEPTION!


AND LAST THE LITTLE ONE!




AND FINALLY DON'T FORGET TO SEE MORE PHOTOS........

CLICK FOR THE SLIDESHOW HERE!

No comments: