Wednesday, September 05, 2007

06.23.07 = BEAUTIFUL DAY!

So the day after Marla and Jareds wedding I had Courtney and Matt's wedding. The ceremony and reception was at the Farmington Club. Always look forward to working there they are so accomdating.

I was holding my breathe all week for the ceremony was outside but no problem the weather was amazing about 75 that day. Everything was perfect. Of couse Keith Allen rocked the house as he usually does.


I laugh everytime i see these photos of Matt. Who says its the bride's day! Matt looked fabulous! And he is Hamming it up!



Usually I do not photograph in the gazebos but C + M asked me to so I decide to take a different approach inside




This has to be my favorite detail shot of the season so far for flowers. I really love the way the stripes run with the flowers

No comments: