Thursday, September 06, 2007

777

Where were you on lucky 070707?

That Saturday on July was the most popular wedding day of the year and I was lucky enough to be a part of Michele and Ken's wedding day!

I just wanted to share a little note that M + K recently sent me....

"Nikki-
Just wanted to say thank you for being so wonderful at our wedding! We know the photos will be fabulous...but we are so grateful for your postive attitude, flexibility, creative ideas, + your ability to capture every moment + detail without us ever feeling the presense of the camera!

Michele + Ken "

It's when I get little notes like these at times I relize what an important role we as photographers play in people's lives. I would never trade this job in for anything! To make people so happy and create these memories for them is such an honor!

Thank you M + K for letting me be a part of your special day!




On another note about their day.............

It was perfect...not rain and no humidity! M + K had their wedding take place at The Mystic Arts Center in downtown Mystic. The center is a local art gallery right on water. It is so great for you have local artists work on the gallery walls.

M + K had decided to see each other before their cermony which put both of them at ease and I was able to get some great shots all around the downtown area!. I was luck to have Caroline with me that day helping me out. Together we got some intense shots and I had such a blast. Thank You Caroline!


Caroline at work!



Me at work Caroline caught of me!


M + K = Brillant







Caroline caught this moment and I love it!

No comments: