Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Fun in the Sun!





So I am finally starting to catch up with all my phone calls and editing from last week. And one thing is to catch up with blogging!

A couple of weeks ago I was down at Hamanassett Beach with Hilary and KJ. Their wedding is coming up in September! I love to photograph at this beach. There are so many cute spots that I keep finding each time I go there. From the beach to the boarwalk to the signs and buildings...so much to use! Kj was funny for he was not sure if he was doing anything right he kept sying but I told him there is never a wrong way to pose, laugh or do whatever. Just as I thought we were done Hilary pulls out these awsome sunglasses and I was like wait a couple more. Those last few shots are my favs which are above.

We had a blast that morning and what I did not realize is that I forgot the sun block. When I got home my nose was all red!

No comments: