Saturday, June 23, 2007

BYE BYE KITCHEN!





I AM SO EXCITED! Rob and I are redoing the kitchen and the cabinets are finally here! I can't wait for them to be put in any quicker....but I will have to cause it wont be till tuesday . :(

Here are a couple of pics with it being in demo......the cabinets are the original from when the house was built in 1965. The house was Rob's Granparents house but he bought it about 3 years ago and now I get to redo it with him YIPEE! I love to redecorate!

Oh btw Rob's granfather passed away this week...it's strange my granmother about 2 weeks ago and now his granfather. Whats next they say thing happen in threes?


Oh also we have been living like this for about a week or more cause we have been waiting for the cabinets to come in...CANT WAIT TILL TUESDAY! YEAH CABINETS!

Once everything is complete in another 2 weeks i will put up before and after photos!

I am off to a wedding have a great day!
-Nikki

1 comment:

carla ten eyck said...

I hear you on the kitchen re-do! We just did ours this past winter and i love my new kitchen! You'll have to come over some time and check it out- still a work in progress!