Wednesday, May 02, 2007

They Finally Tied The Knot!

On April 21st Maria & Joe finally tied the knot! This day has been long awaited for. I have had the pleasure of knowing Maria for about 3 years now and Joe has been a long time friend of my brother. This I have to say has been one of the BEST wedding partys to have worked with in a very long time. Granted I knew almost all the groomsmen...that would help. But no really Maria & Joe gave me so much time in between the ceremony and reception I had a field day. We started out on the steps of the Hartford Library / Court. The proceeded down to the Sailors Arch and then across the street to Bushnell Park. Luckily the weather permitted all this and it was warm and sunny!

Below are just a few from their day!

This one is my favorite from all day!


A little flare!





There was a great breeze that day. Love this totally candid moment!

1 comment:

Teresa Wagner said...

amazing work girl, way to go!