Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Fishing Fun!

Okay........some of you may know but I LOVE TO FISH! To me it is one of the most relaxing things to do on a sunday or any day that is. With all the day to day stress, running a business and trying to keep with everything at imes I need just me time. Thats when I call up my best friend Christine and say lets get some beers and fish! And thats exactly what I did last sunday. Lonzy (her nickname), Aaron (her boyfriend) and I went down to one of my favorite spots to fish the Jeramey River. it is in an off shoot of the salmon river. It is a small river and very peaceful. The only fish that were caught that day were 2 small trout caught by yours truley!

Lonz and Arron


Lonz and me Nikki!



Look at how small the fish is you cant even really see it!

No comments: