Friday, May 04, 2007

Super Exicited Week to Come!

Well I am gearing up to leave on Monday for 4 days to the PartnerCon Confrence in Chicago! I am so stoke to be going. Pictage, my online viewing company, has a confrence every year and this year I am heading off with some photog friends of mine Autumn and Justin and Mary. I think there might be a couple others all meeting up there.

But anyhow I am super STOKED cause I won a mentoring session with Liana Lehman! I have been following Liana on her blog and she has such an awsome eye for what she does: a photographer. She really inspires me especially with all the destination wedding that she does. Since that is a market I have gotten into and really love to do! I cant wait to learn all I can from her and pick her brain for an hour or two at my one on one with her.

So if you happen to shoot me an email please be patient for it may take a little longer to get back since I will be learning in Chicago! Have a great weekend!

-Nikki

2 comments:

carla ten eyck said...

Where are your blog posts, girl??? What's going on in Chicago?? Who are you rubbing elbows with? Tell us, tell us!!

Autumn said...

Where are your pics, girlie!? I'm dying to post the pathetic ones from the airport!