Tuesday, May 29, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!

After the long weekend and Rob being away a big day is finally here. Today is Rob's 27th birthday! I am so exicited! i love birthdays it is my favorite holiday if they count as a holiday! For those of you who do not know Rob he is my destination photographer/assistant, helper with the studio, handyman and boyfriend. We have not much planned for tomight but going out to eat at his favorite fast food joint Arby's! Thats what he wants to do. But anyhow I can't wait to give him is present! I will let you all know what it is just in case he checks this post today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB......boy have you not changed much!

1 comment:

carla ten eyck said...

come on! What was the gift??? Hope you had a great dinner at Arby's! You gotta love a man who knows what he likes!