Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MEET SKYLER : 1 YEAR OLD

MEET SKYLER:

SHE JUST TURNED 1!!!!!!!!

I met Skyler about 6 months ago when we tried to do a shoot but her teeth were coming in and it just did not work out.

But now Skyler is 1 : and happier than ever!

I had a blast in the studio with her and watching her do her little miss thang!!!!!!

YOU TALKIN TO ME?


ME AND MY MONKEY


KIDS LOVE MY CURTAINS TO RUN THROUGH! THEY GET SO HAPPY!



I LOVE THE YELLOW WITH HER STRAWBERRY HAIR


LATLEY I HAVE BEEN LOVING TO SHOOT OFF CENTER


HER EXPRESSION IS SO PURE



MY TEDDY BEAR MINE!!!!!




SKYLER I HOPE YOU COME BACK AND PLAY SOON!

4 comments:

carla ten eyck said...

These are great Nik!

love the off center it is really working nicely....

she is so adorable!

Salty Grapes said...

Awww... she's got gorgeous eyes. Just beautiful! Love the ones with the bear. So sweet!

E. Broderick Photography said...

What a peanut! Love these shots. Yes--the eyes. They are killer.

Anonymous said...

skyler iis one of my best friends sisters!!!!! shes soooooo cute.