Tuesday, February 12, 2008

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!

Well my first wedding of the season was here this Saturday, February 9th!

Barbara and Mike had an elegante wedding at The Riverhouse ...which I love to shoot at! Robin, the banquet manager and her staff are so kinda and always making sure EVERYTHING is going right!

I have to say Barbara was in such good spirits on her wedding day seeming that we ran about 30 min late from the begining. But no worries the ceremony was beautiful and all the guests were having fun! Todd for the Powerstation had the dance floor packed all night long!

Thank you Barb and Mike for having me be a part of your special day! I look forward to many more days with you two!

Below are a bunch of my favorite photos from the day!

DETAILS THE EARINGS I LOVE THIS SHOT!


ANOTHER DETAIL OF THE FLOWER GIRL


BARB & MIKE SAW EACH OTHER AHEAD OF TIME OFR AMAZING PHOTO TIME AT CITY HALL IN HARTFORD!






BARB LOOKED ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!


THE CAKE BARB DESIGNED!


MY FAVORITE CANDID OF THE NIGHT!



TO SEE MORE PHOTOS FROM THE WEDDING DAY CLICK HERE FOR A SLIDESHOW!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Nice job Nik!