Thursday, February 28, 2008

PORTRAIT SITE UP AND AWESOME!!

BOY THIS WEEKEND WAS AMAZING!!!!!

TO START I HAVE A NEW NIECE....AND MY ONLY NIECE!!!!!

THATS RIGHT SATURDAY MY BROTHER HAD HIS 1ST DAUGHTER!!!!! PHOTOS ARE TO COME WE HAVE A PHOTO SHOOT THIS WEEKEND!

BUT THE MOST EXCITING NEWS TODAY IS..........


THE PORTRAIT END OF NIKKI NICOLE PHOTOGRAPHY IS UP AND RUNNING!!!!

SO WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE GO TO

www.nikkinicolephoto.com

and check out our portraits and the easter special we are running next saturday!!!!

have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

looooove the Rusted Root song. Huge fan! Site looks great! I love the maternity shots.

nikki nicole photography said...

thanks robin...rusted root just makes me smile!!!!

Eric Foley said...

Hi Nikki, your studio inspires me to have one and I love the new addition to the site. It looks like you've got it together! See you on Saturday:)

Studio Foto said...

Nik the new site looks so awesome!!!! I love your choice of music too : )