Thursday, January 31, 2008

THE WEDDING ALBUM OF CORY & MIKE

Most client get to see my album design during consults or wedding shows....but I have decided to start posting some recent designs that I have been working on for the past couple of months.

One is Cory & Mike's!

When I meet with all my clients I explain to them that all my albums are CUSTOM! Which means no 2 albums are the same from the layout...text...designs or even photos of course!

Below is an album that I have been working on for sometime now and finally in the final stages!

Here are a couple of layouts!

The COVER



SOME PAGES




To view the entire album design CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a great layout - I love the cover and the use of those little 'flourishes'. I'm a fan of simpler layouts like this

carla ten eyck said...

niiiiiice job on this one sister! Love the simplicity and your shots are rockin'! Esp the cover shot, it is perfect!