Thursday, January 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUG!

Last night was a BLAST!

My photography group I belong to PUG had our 1 year anniversary!

About 1 year ago Justin and Mary asked if I would host or 1st meeting for PUG...my response was YEAH!!!!! 1 year later and about 35 members consistantly PUG is still growning strong!

So in celebrating I help the PUG PROM! Ha! Paul even came equipt with prom folders and printing out photos like we are at a prom. We all dressed up prom style and had a blast just hanging out and parting up!

Check out how much fun we had!


THE GROUP!


MISSY AND I HAVING SOME FUN!!!!





THERE IS A TON MORE AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM YOU CAN CHECK OUT Studio FOTOS BLOG!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Nikki--thanks so much for hosting last night!!!!

nikki nicole photography said...

YOUR WELCOME IT IS ALWAYS FUN TO HAVE EVERYONE OVER!