Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MS MISSY: AMAZING ASSOCIATE

OKAY! IT IS TIME FOR ME TO DO ALITTLE TALKING UP ABOUT MY GIRL MISSY!

Missy came to CT last year from the midwest!
When i immediately meet her we clicked like two peas in a pod!

Missy shot on a couple of weddings last year and had her own this June!

She has an amazing fresh eye. I love how she sees all the place I have shot at in a fresh
new view. Just when I think I have done it all Missy comes in and BAM! Shows me something new!

Here are some recent shots from and engagement she did a couple of weeks ago.




I love this shot of the feet she got!







So here's the deal!

From now until December 17th ...... my birthday........ I am running an "economy is poor" deal!

I will give you $500.00 off ANY wedding day coverage for Missy!

To anyone who books an appointment to meet with Missy and books their Wedding Day by December 17th

Missy only takes 10 weddings a year and she has a couple of dates left....SO HURRY!!!!!!!



Check her out under our associate gallery! MISSY ROCKS!

1 comment:

Erik Maziarz said...

yes Missy definitely rocks!