Thursday, November 13, 2008

KIM & PETE : ENGAGED

"We became friends our freshman year in high school, pre algebra class.
We started dating our senior year in high school and have been together ever since!" -Kim

That's right Kim and Pete are High School sweethearts! And now they are getting ready to tie the knot
and make it official! But not until July 2009........

So........... what better way to end 2008 than to photograph their getting to know you session.
When talking to Kim on the phone I was asking her all kinds of question on what they like to do.
The WALA, BAM, POOF the idea finally struck!

Back to high school where they met! And get this Pete is the football coach there too!

What a perfect spot!

We meet on a beautiful Saturday morning and started out on the playground next to high school.
Come to find out if was at the elementary school Pete went to! C'mon!



Love the different angle Meg gets as I shoot above!





I LOVE this shot! Love the feel of it! Reminds me of a photo project....




Carla is always reminding me to push ourselves all the time.
So this time I was shooting out of the box!
Trying all different angles and what not!

Love this one! Right outside the high school!





Right in front where it all started!


And my fav of Meg of the day!


This one is my favorite of the day! All that negative space ahhhhh!


Kim and Pete we cannot wait for your wedding day!

Until then enjoy your slideshow!

1 comment:

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

LOVE the third to last shot!