Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Julie & Rich Part 2

Well things have been crazy this past week and I finally have gotten a chance to post some pics from my March 17th wedding. If you all remember that day was a snowy day. The day before we had a huge snow storm in March! But I will say the snow made for some amazing photographs as you can see.

I also have to say I love black and white photographs...I just feel it captures emotion so much. My favorite candid from the entire wedding is the last one below of Julie and Rich dancing. It really captures the day and who they are.

Julie thanks so much for being brave and going ou tin the snowy mess for photos. Also thanks for being so patient with me getting these up for you to see. Also below is a slideshow of the day!







CLICK HERE to see the show!

1 comment:

carla ten eyck said...

Nikki! Welcome back! I have to say- awesome job! I can't wait to see your Aruba wedding!!