Wednesday, March 14, 2007

FUN with BUNNIES part 2!







So as promised I have gotten together my favorites from the bunny shoot last Saturday 03/10/07. I really had so much fun with all the kiddies I am looking forward to this Sunday's shoot. That's right for anyone who did not get a chance to participate last weekend this sunday 03/18/07 from 10-2 will be another chance to be with the bunnies! But I do advise to call 860.436.6937 for an appointment for I am almost booked up.

There were so many good ones to choose from so I have created a slideshow for you to see of them. CLICK HERE to see the show!

okay for some reason i cannot uploard any photos I will try later but enjoy the show!

2 comments:

Blah Blah said...

Awww.. such cute pictures.. kids and bunnies :)

- BK

Laura Landau said...

Oh my gosh! What a great idea. You are a talented photographer to get such great shots of kids AND the Bunnies! I've had bunnies, they are not cooperative!