Saturday, December 06, 2008

FAMILY FUN WITH THE VIOLETTE'S

Fall time is all about enjoying the weather and taking in those last semi warm days in!
Fall time is also about getting your holiday photos done before the big rush!

Meet : The Violette Family

I have know Marissa and Mark for many years from high school.
Recently I got to reconnect with them at a wedding over the summer.
Recently i got a phone call from Marissa all excited. The bride got her family
a gift certificate and now I have a chance to do their family photo.

We started our day at one of my favorite spots. The Rocky Hill Ferry. I love
shooting here. The train tracks, the greenery and so much to explore.

I started off shooting the kids Juliana and Dominick.



I started at the train tracks and by this amazing red barn structure!


Dominick is just too much.....

Here are the many faces of him!






More precious faces.......



Family Time:

3 comments:

Justin Marantz said...

omigosh I am in LOVE with that hat! great job on these NN!!

nikki nicole photography said...

thanks jm

you should see some of the ones i got with him and the hat too much!

thanks for all your help friday!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! What an awesome family session. Great job.