Tuesday, October 07, 2008

FARRAH & MATT : 09.26.08

Farrah & Matt are as cute as can be!

They keep each other laughing and smiling all day!

I meet Farrah and Matt back last spring when we did their engagement session. We had such a blast and they laughed the entire time! I just knew their wedding day would be full of fun!

One thing we cannot do as photographers is control the weather. I wish we could then all our brides would have the most perfect 70 degree, sunny weather! But unfortunately we do not have control and it rained! That's right it rained, then sprinkled and then rained. But Farrah and Matt kept up high spirits.

So Meg and I started out with Farrah and the girls getting ready!

I started out with portraits of Farrah at her place.


As I got the above image Meg captured this timeless shot!


Farrah had the cutest flower girl! I could of photographed her alone
all day!


Meg once again was a good sport on keeping our bride dry while waiting for the limo.


Getting Married


MARRIED!


When we got out of the church the rain held off for a bit!
Yes photos outside the church!
I LOVE this photo..... so much emotion and the feel of an old photo.


I also loved this one and a classic feel to it!


A couple more favs of the two of them!



First Dance!


And a couple of my favorite candids of the night!



This one cracks me up!


Farrah and Matt thanks so much for having us!

To see more photos and a slideshow CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Salty Grapes said...

You know, I've really loved seeing how everyone deals with the wacky rain we got this summer... how each photographer makes it work for them. And I just LOVE seeing umbrellas and brides. They're just so cute!!! And I love it when everyone is in just-as-good spirits as if it wasn't raining... =) (Did that make ANY sense? Ha!) Anyway, beautiful photos, Nikki! -Julia