Saturday, July 21, 2007

BIG CHANGES!

Okay I have really been slacking on the posting but to be fair I have been super busy shooting all your weddings! Just a quick announcment the NEW WEDDING website is up! Yeah take a look at the new NIKKI NICOLE PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE!
! There are still some minor tweaks but it is up!


Also just to let you all know that as of August 31st there will be new pricing. So that means only a couple more weeks the 2007 prices will be honored for 2008.

Well I am off to shoot Jenny & Tim's wedding in Broadbrook so have a grat day!

-nik

6 comments:

nikki nicole photography said...

thanks steve! I cant wait to get my portrait site done!

Blah Blah said...

nice nice.. i like the music.. I was dancing in my PC chair!!

Justin Marantz said...

Looks GREAT Nik! Congrats!!

Zoƫ said...

Nice! The new site is so much more fun!

nikki nicole photography said...

thanks guys for the comments....i am excited to hear everyone is likeing the new site!

Autumn said...

It's about damned time, girl!!! Niiiice!