Monday, April 23, 2007

My Brother and Soon To Be Sister-In Law!

So right before the days and days of rain I took my brother Jon and my soon to be Sister-In law out for there engagements. It was a sunny but cloudy day. Which I Love for all even lighting! We decide on going to Hamanassett Beach and the Essex Trains for locations. It was so windy at the beach and quite chilly I give them lots of thanks for putting up with me and the weather. below are some of my favs. But the first ine I think is my real fav of all. They will be getting married on October 26 this year! I cannot believe it...its coming so soon. But I will be able to enjoy the wedding for Candace has asked me to be by her side that day as a bridesmaid. I am so honored!


This One is My Favorite!


And I really like this one too!



I love that they just climbed on up to get this shot!




Just a Couple More!


2 comments:

Studio Foto said...

Hey Nik!
I was browsing your blog- and you are posting at the same time! Super cute pics of your brother & sis in law! The shot of them kissing in the train car is so romantic....Can't wait to par-tay with you on Wednesday! We are hanging our prints today hopefully.. Krystyle

nikki nicole photography said...

Hey thank krys....looking forward to seeing you guys and everyone on wednesday. cant wait to see the final layout of the prints it is always scary putting them up..or at least i think so